Established in 2001 by its founder and current General Manager, Mr. Ali BOUMEDIENE, with a shares capital of 1.023.000.000 DZD. BOMARE COMPANY with its 20 years of know-how in the field of electronics industry combines vitality of a young and dynamic company.
BOMARE COMPANY’s values are the principles that guide its performance and decision-making, its ambition is to be an essential reference in electronics industry field.
BOMARE COMPANY’s mission is to develop the electronics industry sector in Algeria, strengthen its positions in Europe and extend its activity to other European and African countries.
Customer satisfaction is a strategic objective for BOMARE COMPANY. Its management strengthens the performance of its employees and creates a climate of trust and mutual support.
• Consumer electronics products (EMS «Electronic Manufacturing Services», OEM « Original Equipment Manufacturer», OBM « Own Brand Manufacturing »)
• Industrial subcontracting activity (OEM, EMS)
• Industrial electronic main boards (Manufacturing and Engineering)
• After-sales services
• Digital interactive displays and cameras solutions for B2B (Hardware and Software)
• Turnover: 40 Million dollars in 2020
• Employees: 620
• Production site: 1
• Total Plant Area: 15.000 m²
• Production units: 3
• Stores: 12
• Distribution units: Bomare Company own distribution platforms (Center, East, West and South of Algeria).
• After-sales services: 21
• Global expansion: Spain / Portugal / Italy / South Africa/ Gabon / Germany under negotiation
• International after-sales services: Spain / Portugal / Italy / South Africa/ Gabon / Germany under negotiation